View Single Post
Old 12.17.2012, 12:25 PM   #10
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor

For those who find it hard to stomach anything Merzbow, I highly suggest the collaboration with Richard Pinhas......truly an amazing listen!

Yes....it is. And I can't possibly thank you enough to include Shibuya Aks in the Merztape....seriously.....I must've listened to that tape SOOOOOOO fucking much solely to listen to that beautiful 20+ minute track which is so fucking astonishingly beautiful that I just don't want to listen to anything after that piece is played....

But yeah....as of right now. MY two favorite releases atm are 1930(STILL!!!!), this fucking album is fucking tits. The title track, degradation of tapes, and Iron, glass....blahsldhalshdhas are too good of tracks.

Other than that....I've been on Kibbutz. gonna give it another go today after work
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|