View Single Post
Old 01.17.2011, 03:22 AM   #18
easyrazors
little trouble girl

easyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asseseasyrazors kicks all y'all's asses
This seller seems to have had an unending supply of Bad Moon Rising test pressings with the silver HRM labels, going back quite a while.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONIC-YOUTH-Bad-Moon-Rising-rare-test-Pressing-record-/380308624555?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item588c2914ab

I bought one of them from him a while back, I think. I tried to look back in feedback a while, and found another sold by the same person on November 4th, but it seems to pop up quite regularly.

Does anyone know the story behind these? Why is he able to get so many, and where do they come from?

I used to be quite into collecting records by other bands, and the number of test pressings of most releases were in the 0-5 range; some, it seemed, did not exist at all.
easyrazors is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|