View Single Post
Old 05.29.2015, 09:25 AM   #46753
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Severian, my comment wasn´t really to you, it was most to the Evollove as he seemed to regognise it. But you all seemed to think evollove reaction is totally ok. I honestly not has been very familiar with that US/UK scene and I really think most of the world´s music listeners are also not. If you asked them how they describe eighties, I think synthpop came into everyone´s mind more than Minutemen. Don´t you all see that you seem to have quite US/UK centered view of the world´s popular music? Yes, I know even I listen a lot UK/US music, but still...and I really think also Finnish alternative scene of the 90`s was really great, but really not think anyone else than Finnish people who where round when it happened know about it.

But maybe this subject is totally discussed...

About Surrealistic Pillow, I think it´s really one of the 1967 classics. Also really love the followers After Bathing at Baxter´s & Crown Of Creation. But in Surrealistic almost every song is very catchy.

This is my favourite from Bathing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4FtfZ1WuTA
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|