View Single Post
Old 01.13.2012, 09:57 PM   #18
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgercorn
Even if Sonic Youth is absolutely, definitely continuing, T and K are going to have far too much to deal with at the moment to formalise any plans regarding the band. So we just don't know. On hold.

It'll be a while either way, sure...but it isn't like we're talking about a band that is made up of members in their 20's or 30's. While these is no expiration date on these sort of things, it's not likely they've got another 30 years left in them as an active unit. No way.

I know my opinions get on the nerves of some fans. Sorry. My opinions will change as soon as they announce they they are working on a new album and are planning a new tour.