Thread: Crystal Castles
View Single Post
Old 05.24.2008, 11:28 AM   #45
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
don't know about the quality of the music, but seems to me this band thrives on ripped off shit, they sampled an electronica band on a netlabel because they thought "hey, it's free! we can make money off it". and now i see their madonna shit is also stolen.

they are not scoring point here, i haven't listened to them, though.

and the word "hipster" used to mean something else before it became something to describe trendies and fashionistas watering down music and art just for superficial value. i don't mind listening to scene bands if they are good (like fuck buttons recently for example), the people behind the lensless glasses and fedoras are the ones who get on my tits.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|