View Single Post
Old 01.12.2014, 06:12 AM   #11
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Hello, my ears are burning!

For the record, I no longer listen to Whitehouse - I consider Bennett to be a "transgressive" buffoon/fuckwit of the highest order these days (and he seems to spend all his time policing the Internet for bootlegs!), and his long association with Peter Sotos is very damning, once you've read some of Sotos' "literature" and interviews. And anyway, Ramleh do that sort of thing far better, and with far more interersting ideas/concepts. Unlike Mr "I don't have to explain anything, me" Bennett, Gary Mundy is a thoughful, insightful guy who's very open-minded and well aware of the "transgressive" pitfalls of "noise" music.

You can find me on Faceache if yer interested, and I'm on another London-based forum too, as it goes. And I guess I'll be hanging around this here place a bit more as well.