View Single Post
Old 02.11.2013, 03:35 PM   #254
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
exactly, when the police murdered our friend Gonzo by machine gun fire the entire neighborhood was also sprayed with bullets, one went through the bedroom of a small child and narrowly missed her sleeping in bed (serious yo!).

See, this is what makes me all the more cautious and nervous around armed American citizens carrying guns in public, even if legally. These cops are trained, certified, experienced, and practice often. Yet, time and time again they accidentally hit people in cross fire, or come very close. I don't want to be standing in line grabbing some tacos and have some vigilante draw down on some purse snatcher behind me and accidentally shoot myself or someone else in the place trying to be Last Action Hero

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|