View Single Post
Old 01.05.2017, 05:37 PM   #7914
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh, man, leverkusen is in shit, 9th place at the moment, and the chicharito hype is not helping them because the sucka hasn't scored in ages

didn't watch them much in the group stage

im shocked that you've had such a loss of confidence on MC. im not saying this ironically. i know that pep can disappoint but he's never truly sucked-sucked-sucked.

bayern munich is not doing badly. they're back on top of the table. i think the players are adjusting to their new freedom under ancelotti. mueller has not been able to score all season or maybe he scored a couple of times. but they don't feel like they're in trouble-- they feel more like they need to find their step. and i think they will.

and seconded on the thoughts of juve-- i didn't know buffon hadn't won a CL. he's the greatest.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|