View Single Post
Old 05.06.2011, 10:38 PM   #15
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Because most threads like this are just attention seeking and usually the person starting them comes back eventually. The ones who leave forever are the ones who don't leave goodbye messages and just get on with it.

ALSO:
Quote:

Everyone needs a barometer of how well they're liked...... I'm sure this person will be back to view the results.........

Hmm. I think i've stepped right into the mud, and i'm probably the wrong person to say it, but i'll go ahead and post this anyway: Florya has been an active member of this board for many years, even since its previous incarnation. Therefore, it's just kind of logical to think that he already is well aware of how well liked he is in this part of the internetz. Taking this into consideration, is not difficult to understand what he has posted. I can say the impression i have of him due to the content he has posted over the years, is that of a fairly serious man, and not an attention-whore in any way whatsoever. He didn't say exactly all the reasons why he's leaving, but assuming his focus is Listening Mirror, then i would guess posting on faceboob and soundcloud as the means to promote his art, would be even more reasonable than posting here. Good thing that he let us know as well where we can reach him. Cheesy as it may sound, some of us appreciate the gesture (right? Or i'm the only one?)

Since you are someone who has made a thread about how summer is hell, that has summoned n'ik when he was absent, and who uses this board extensively as a means to promote your musical project; i'd guess you are already well aware that you have the right to post pretty much anything you might please, but it seems a bit odd that you could question Florya's actions in regards to opening such a thread as this. I just don't see the point in opposing the creation of any kind of thread. Nothing would get someone's panties in a twist if they don't permit it.