View Single Post
Old 04.24.2013, 10:37 PM   #74
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate_ladyland
first post!

been loving stuff this year from MBV, nick cave, flaming lips, wolf eyes, iceage, thee oh sees, ensemble pearl, fire! orchestra, autechre, pete swanson, prurient and beach fossils

also, anything sacred bones puts out i pretty well spring for (expect for that turd of an album by the men). especially looking forward to this pharmakon release

haven't heard the new deerhunter either. something about listening to an album a month before it's proper release date has never sat well with me. i liked the single tho
also yes.

to be honest I'm not getting the hype on pharmakon, I mean it's great that a woman is making it in a decidedly masculine scene, but her music is bland as fuck. I don't find it to be in any way confronting, in fact I think it's cheesy, not to mention the fact that I don't think her music can even be considered noise given that isn't necessarily abrasive. maybe relative to post-2000s stuff, but as with much of that it seems soulless, redundant.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|