View Single Post
Old 05.19.2006, 07:03 AM   #103
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
i was a bit pissed off at the last diamanda galas tour to aus, to me lighting adds alot to the music and creates a more emersive environment, she played in our town hall and they had the wrong PA for the occasion and about 12 par64 cans with a red wash, a blue wash and a green wash. except for her performance the show was disappointing and could have been done much better. but being a capital city of about 1 million people there are some people that aren't up to scratch on lighting design for touring acts. the mix was good but the PA was not great. she did a killer version of cash's twenty five minutes to go though....i just wish she played at the major arts centre where i worked then the lighting would have been better and so would have the PA.
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|