View Single Post
Old 09.23.2009, 07:38 AM   #28
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Sugababes have split. Sort of. Actually, it's just that Keisha has left, but that basically means there's no more original members. So not really the Sugababes.

Some of you might think it all went wrong when their management started dicking about with ripping songs off of adverts (girls or whatever it was called from last year). Some of you might think it all ended when Siobhan left (2001!). Personally, it was all about 'face like a slapped arse' Mutya. The post-Mutya era had some good things ('about you now'), there wasn't really anything that touched Round round, Overload or Push the Button.

So, basically, it's looking like good British pop has lost a leading light and I'm going to have to start paying attention to American RnB again until Girls Aloud have another record.

Bollocks.

Sucks. I love their Life's Too Good album, though I think Bjork is much more interesting as a solo artist.