View Single Post
Old 05.14.2018, 01:27 AM   #240
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yeah man. I try to mention it as often as I can to as many people as possible. It’s one of the best albums of the decade in any genre.

don't like to argue with people on the internet cause there is no real use but what you write is not really true. or lets put it this way: it's complete bullshit.
music comes down to taste, but koze's music is just way too overrated and this is kinda pissing me off. its a very well produced album, and it's great, but definetly not as good as you put it.
there's so many lesser known artists that make equally good (or better ?) house/techno (whatever electronic dance music), but are not praised by the press, so most people who don't dig deep, don't hear about them. and that is a shame.

and well. pick up is one of the lamest tunes of this year. let's say, YOU had written that tune in yr bedroom (and lets be honest here, that is possible cause that's just 3 loops and a vocal sample), NO ONE on earth would give a flying fuck about it, cause that sound was so overdone between '96 and '98, that no one wanted to hear another filter house toon in their entire life ever again...

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|