View Single Post
Old 06.15.2006, 01:27 PM   #40
sorrybutitstrue
empty page

sorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentatasorrybutitstrue chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
Um, that's nice. But why do you think people would care whether or not you like SY?

I don't give a crap if they care about my opinion or not, I have never in my history of liking SY posted any messages before yesterday, but after streaming the new CD and barely holding back vomit, I could keep silent no more. My opinion is that SY are done, of course I realize that is only my opinion, but your infinately witty comeback only further proves my point about the fact that as time goes on SY fans get more fake and more annoying. Don't you have a Belle and Sebastian CD you should be listening to while writing poetry and crying or something?
sorrybutitstrue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|