View Single Post
Old 09.13.2013, 08:03 PM   #45803
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
your idea of punk is twisted and weird in a UK commercial late 70's fashion sense. or maybe thud headed 80's hardcore.

Actually, believe it or not the peak of crust, gutter, and anarcho punk is the mid-to-late 1990s. In the late 70s-to-mid-80s there are some pioneer and cornerstone bands of the genre, but in the 1990s the scene was expanded, there were WAY more bands, WAY more shows, and WAY more crustys all over the place lying in gutters drinking and bumming change. I know, I was one of them

Quote:
to yr dislike of The Misfits. fuck punk!!! i see them as a good-time drinking rock n roll band. they're just simple and fun. half of what "punk" was all about in the first place.

To that I can agree emphatically, but I still find it boring, and the entire point was that Rob said it was better than In Utero, to which I disagree, its way more boring in my opinion. Needs more blast beats, growls, and unintelligible pissed off lyrics that are exclusively NOT about your ex-girlfriends

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|