View Single Post
Old 05.19.2011, 01:10 PM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
have you BEEN to America? have you listened to Texas radio (fuck the big beat)?? have you supped with Disney's gilded puppet while boats of Japanese tourists snap happily away with Nikons whose sole purpose is the photodynamic documention of their purchases; purchases shipped home in a box marked "mouse ears"? have you witnessed the decaying sprawl of deadened highways cutting through the heart of the beast like piano wire wielded by sicilian assassins? dried up gas stations once decorated in space age fashion that promised a new golden age of science seductively advertise petrol at a price that was set when your mother played footsey with uncle sinn, screaming "catch me if you can" (I know you run faster) while her pigtails slowly unravel. no. I suspect that you have not.

don't tell ME about America. not you who have only dilated pupils glued closely to the evening news like it's some grand ellocution whispering the secrets that pharoahs once used to ply their sadistic trade down a river now known as DENIAL.

don't tell me what you think you know about that which you shall never see. don't tell me now that your place on no-fly lists is firmly secured to every electronic data transfer that can be afforded by local, federal and most of all, international police forces

no. don't tell me. I may speak with my thumbs but refuse to listen with my eyes.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|