View Single Post
Old 10.05.2010, 01:58 AM   #4
Georgekrz
stalker

Georgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's assesGeorgekrz kicks all y'all's asses
Mark Ibold is back, like you didn't know from the setlist!

I think the most amazing thing about this one is all the people I met who traveled from way out of town to be here like the girl who took the Greyhound bus from Chicago (I didnt even ask her but it must have been a two day ride on the bus, right?) I told her I'd try to get her the setlist, thankfully Thurston's guitar tech gave her the setlist, that was her 1st SY show. Also the girl and guy from New Mexico who flew in for the show(it was their first time seeing SY since 13 years ago). There was another girl, the one who gave Kim the heart shaped sunglasses, I got to talk to her after the show, the biggest Kim G fan I think, she was also the girl who jumped on the stage trying to get the setlist (in the end she did get it after the show). People were really into it, it was like their once in a lifetime moment.

here is the pic of setlist: http://www.flickr.com/photos/95359145@N00/5053760694/
Georgekrz is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|