View Single Post
Old 06.04.2006, 01:17 PM   #254
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I'm not new, but I completely skipped this thread:

Name: Becky
Music: T. Rex, Nick Cave, Bowie, R. Hell, Stooges, NY Dolls, VU, Cramps, Wire, Pogues, 7 Shot Screamers, I don't know.
Movies: I am not up to making a list, because I try to watch a new movie every night (thank you Netflix), so I will just say the movies I enjoy tend to fall into certain categories:
-those that are German
-those that feature Bruce Campbell
-those that feature Willem Dafoe
-those that are war stories
-those that are novel-based
-those that are very, very gay
-those that are old monster movies
-those that are called "Dumb and Dumber"
-etc

In August I'll be moving to Chicago where I'll be going to school at Loyola University. I hope to pursue writing in some way, although hopefully not in the form of journalism, because being on the school paper was one of the worst experiences in my education. I think I want to be a teacher--maybe not soon, but someday. My favorite classes in high school were English (esp. Intro to Drama), American History, Film Appreciation, and Creative Writing. Film made me realize I had an interest in animation. Hopefully something will pan out. I also play the guitar, however badly it may be.

I went to Loyola myself. I'd bet you'll like it; it's not very intimidating when you're starting out. What are you majoring in? Which dorm are you in?

STAY OUT OF COFFEY HALL.

If you have any classes in Skye, be sure to get there early - the elevators become completely jammed, and you end up having to walk up about 10 flights of stairs, and you get to class late anyhow, with the added bonus of being on the brink of a coronary.

Depending on what you're majoring in, I might be able to help you with which classes/professors to avoid. This is KEY.

Good luck, and god fuckin' bless you.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|