View Single Post
Old 03.03.2015, 10:38 AM   #34
Screaming Skull
children of satan

Screaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's assesScreaming Skull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Agreed making and reading this thread made me realize that i adore just about every single Sonic Youth song ever.. really! all day i've been trying to think about making a "yr worst 5" somgs that id always skip past and honestly i couldn't think of any! Not even from the muchmaligned EJSTNS

While I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment, we all know it doesn't hold up to intense scrutiny. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think we can all agree that 'Sleepin' Around' is a puke-fest. We thought it was a puke-fest BEFORE we learned it was autobiographical. BARF!! I don't even have to leave Rather Ripped to submit another...'Lights Out'. Absolutely terrible. Rather Ripped isn't one of their best efforts, but it has some all-time greats like 'Pink Steam', 'Turquoise Boy', and 'Reena'. I think there are approximately 10 songs in SY's entire catalog that are skip-worthy. That's a damn low percentage, for sure...
Screaming Skull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|