View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 02:41 PM   #9
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt
ARRRGH, if more of you boarders were in England (Priest excepted) you'd UNDERSTAND the hatred.

They're EVERYWHERE. England's going through this whole faux-indie obsession nowadays. And by faux-indie I mean kids playing pop rock dressed in polo shirts. They're every supposedly trendy 19 year-old girl's dream. And everyone else's worst nightmare. Music for bars. Music for airports. Music for adverts. I honestly wouldn't take issue for them, save for idiots lavishing them with FAR TOO MUCH PRAISE. Their amateurish lyrics seem almost entirely tailored to appease the student demographic.

I agree that the excessive adulation has pased the point of stupidity and sped into as yet uncharted inanity.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|