View Single Post
Old 01.14.2010, 05:09 PM   #9257
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
agree. the length of a film is irrelevant, as long as the story is captivating.

I sat through both CHE' movies, and while it was a 5 hour ass numb, it was completely worth it.

Les Enfants Du Paradis is a two parter, 3+ hour film. One of my faves of all time. seen it at least 5 times.

when a film is rich and wonderful, the length is like a long novel, you are just glad you have so much goodness to get through.

Seven Samurai is over 3 hours long. Godfather is 175 minutes.

what I hate, and what I think most are referring to, are the fucking "standard" fare movies, that, if they were a succint 90 minutes long, one could enjoy as just entertainment, but then they get padded and extended, and they fucking lose all their juice, and end up sucking ass. that IS most hollywood films sad to say