View Single Post
Old 11.18.2008, 08:48 PM   #20230
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Agreed. In fact I like that mixtape more than CIII. The mixape offers that sweet Kanye track "Did it Before", and I SMOKE DAT KUSSHHH. CIII has A Millie and 3 Peat, but I find the rest of it just painful vocoder shit madness and mediocre tracks. Wayne's recent stuff really suffers...it's either terribly unmotvated and weak or just plain overproduced

Alright I agree that DROUGHT IS OVER II is incredible, and on par with CIII, but "Did It Before" gets a bit old midway through, and there's NO WAY that you can say that CIII is mediocre. There's so much graet stuff on there, and he really shows his range. There's like the club shit like "Lollipop" but then golden-era 90's throwbacks like "Dr. Carter" and then the space rap of "Phone Home" or the street-level Dipset-ish "I Get Money" with Juelz and Fab. Seriously that album has gotten so much play from me over the year, and I'm a huuuuge fan of Wayne's mixtapes.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|