View Single Post
Old 04.10.2015, 11:45 PM   #46391
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Wow, really you guys?

Plastic Ono Band is absolutely required introductory listening for any Beatles fan. It should probably be the first solo Beatle record anyone hears. It's certainly the best, even though it sounds very little like any Beatles record, and is alarmingly stark and actually pretty goddamn deeply depressing compared to the Beatles' music.

Actually, if I had to start over I'd start with greatest hits releases. Then, straight into Lennon starting with Plastic Ono.

It's ny a record to throw on at parties or holidays, of corse.
There are just too many great records in the world...well anyway I will listen this. Also have to listen Walls & Bridges, no idea how great the whole album is but #9 Dream is one of the greatest Lennon solo songs.

Just listened Fleetwood Macs Kiln House & Future Games. Not as great as Then Play On, but not bad also (Future Games is better of those two, album titled song is absolutely great!).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|