View Single Post
Old 04.25.2011, 07:03 PM   #105
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
despite never having heard the reference, I'm looking at a sticker that says Souls Have No Drum Machine.

surely, this has deeper meaning.
no, trust me, if you are a percussionist (particularly of hand instruments such as clackers, shakers, bells, skins and drums) you will find there is nothing deepr than the original slogan

oh yeah, I must admit, I listened to kings of limbs a month after ignoring it for quite some time, I was about as frustrated with it as the rest of y'all. It hasn't even grown enough on me to give a chance, I'm throwing it in the pile of crap like The Bends. Oh well, five miraculous albums in a row spanning nearly 15 years, surely we can let a terrible album or two slide (this would include that terrible fucking the eraser album as well. much like how kid a/amnesiac/hail to the thief were really one long concept album split up and released as three but sound as one, so to does this recent album sound like a continuation of The Eraser)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|