View Single Post
Old 09.30.2016, 11:10 AM   #1011
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
you have read the bible man., Jesus said that the Church exists in our hearts, not as an institution. He called for everyone to not procreate, to leave their familial and religious obligations. The establishment of apostles was to spread that very word of internal divinity, NOT to create a bureaucratic structure that determines the beliefs its followers should follow. The OG christians were oppressed specifically because they were a threat to the state to organized religions of the time and to the very fabric of what the ruling people called "society,"