View Single Post
Old 08.23.2017, 08:08 AM   #366
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
^^ive missed you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
What, the Strange Days EP or Undertow? I haven't listened to the former yet, but Undertow is pretty darn good. Wolf Eyes hasn't released an Album of the Year-level release in quite a while, but they're proving to be consistent. What I used to get from them, I feel like I now get from Ben Frost. Who also has a new somthin'-somethin' out this year.
this is real fuckin offensive...if you're listening to wolf eyes and not appreciating them for how absurdly dumb they are then don't listen to them at all, and especially don't compare them to self-serious shock-schlock crap like that insufferable humourless cunt ben frost. the nu lineup of wolf eyes has delivered nothing but bombs of a grade skunk genius bar nothing. they were never about the noise, nor are they about jazz now, just playing up the extremities and idiocies therein.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|