View Single Post
Old 12.10.2010, 11:39 AM   #25
kenning
little trouble girl

kenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asseskenning kicks all y'all's asses
What Fall song?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I work at Wal-Mart. It's just a job. I don't shop there. I do find it strange that no Jim O'Rourke albums are even sold there, though. Either way - -they pay really well, great benefits, I always can take time off, and I don't have a lot of responsibility. The whole controversy of Wal-Mart always amuses me; while I'm not personally a fan of their store so much, I think they definitely do as much good for the economy as they do bad for it.

Regardless... Great song, I'd rather hear good music on ads if I'm going to watch them, and I'm glad since O'Rourke probably made a lot of money (anyone remember that car ad a few years ago with that Fall song on it?).
kenning is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|