Thread: Sonic 2009
View Single Post
Old 04.20.2009, 03:24 AM   #85
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
http://jeminapearl.blogspot.com/

squeegeeee

yesterday thurston came by to lay down some hot licks on a couple of tracks and sing too! soooo bitchin'! we squeegeed the universe's brain. and he blew my mind by letting me borrow an original manic panic richard hell t shirt from the 70's. he said he found it in some weird record shop in the 90's, and it turned out to be just my size. so amazing!!!! i'm never going to take it off.

we're getting closer and closer everyday. john only has to play guitar on three more songs. i've got a little bit of a cold right now, so i have to take a break from singing. bummer! when we get time during the day (and permission from john) we write and practice for our new band. it's just john on drums and me on guitar and both of us singing. total troggs rock but way more damaged.

Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|