View Single Post
Old 05.17.2017, 08:23 PM   #49768
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
You Applefuckers should be waterboarded.

I sometimes kiss my iPhone. What if it?

Actually, the iPhones 7 is great for a lot of things, but the headphones plugging into the power source was a dumb fucking move. Most wireless headphones suck, and even the apple ones are $150 for 5 hours max of usage. NO FUCKING WAY. If my phone had shipped with that shit like it was supposed to originally before delay after delay with the AirPods, then it would be a reasonable situation. But yeah... not being able to use headphones and charge at the same time is a completely unnecessary problem to start with out of the box in 20-fucking-17.

The iPhone7 Plus takes damn good photos though. Even the regular iPhone 7. Full DSLR quality is not far off.

Plus the phones are pretty.

Look, now they have a White Stripes-themed one!

lol I'm just kiddding it's fer Aids and stuff
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|