View Single Post
Old 08.05.2014, 04:53 PM   #60
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Someday I'd like Thurston and Lee to make a record with Kevin Shields and J. Mascis, maybe with Bobby Gillespie on drums [...]

Bobby Gillespie should be BANNED from having to do anything with music for the rest of his LIFE. Guy peaked banging those drums on Psychocandy; after that he should have moved on and sell shoes or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
[...] and... Fuckit, how about Novoselic on bass? That would be great, especially if they sold themselves as something other than a "super group."

Incidentally, Novoselic is now in Super-Earth with Corin Tucker, The Venus 3 (Peter Buck, Scott McCaughey & Bill Rieflin) and Kurt Bloch. I'm hoping for a BITCHEN album.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|