View Single Post
Old 07.05.2012, 01:48 AM   #27
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Maybe I'm ignorant, as I fail to see the importance of looks regarding music.

Also, it seems soulless to me to deliberately dress in a certain way for "shock value". Weird for the sake of weird never works for me.

When it comes to actual music...of course it shouldn't matter. I mean, David Thomas never had a "look", physically or in choice of garb, I found particularly interesting...however, that said, THAT FACT is one of the main reasons I always dug the guy...as a person. And of course, his music is absolutely amazing.

Another way of looking at it, however (for me personally...) is that I dig fashion. I like clothes and folks that know how to where them well. I enjoy looking at people I find attractive. When you can combine good music with a good look, this is never a bad thing. Also, I trust very few that claim to have no interest in fashion/etc. It's like the flannel clad grungy16 year old that says "I hate fashion". Or the leather jacket guy w/ the mohawk...clearly, they are victims to it as well. Likely they fall more victim to it than the guy that opts for just simple jeans and a tee shirt from whatever department store he enjoys shopping at. I don't know.