View Single Post
Old 02.24.2011, 03:54 PM   #95
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Well my comment was more aimed at all Radiohead discussion in general. It's baffling they inspire this sort of thing. Myself included.

I baffled at a lot people's differing tastes in music, but I have learned to let it be. I used to be one of those hardcore music snobs, but then I realized I was actually depriving myself of the potentials of new musics. I can't for the life of me understand why people love nu-metal or blink-182esque pop-punk, or take it at all serious to boot!, however I must admit their love for those musics is not different than my own for my tastes. I actually like radiohead like I like SY. If Steve Shelley left the group, I would notice, I would want to talk about it. And I am sure most of us here would agree.. well, I also like radiohead, and if phil is not there, i would also have regrets, he is one of my favorites. That dude is a fucking professional, two decades, motherfucker still always drums in a suit! Is always on point, always mathematically precise and yet feeling the groove, is there even when they could have got a drum machine years ago, and I stand by the ideology that "drum machines have no soul."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|