View Single Post
Old 02.24.2011, 03:33 PM   #92
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
that's what they usually do, plus I distinctly saw pictures of phil in the studio so I'm sure he is there, does anybody have any kind of liner notes to sort this out?
You know I love
you and all that, Suchfriends, but seriously, someone pointed out on Facebook how Radiohead fans spend days trying to justify their output for days/months/eternity every time they put a record out. Generally only the few ardent fans (and I don't think their records inspire outright loyalty) they have will weakly argue their worth, because they haven't got any regardless of the two aesthetical sides they choose to side with for the occasion. And both those sides they make sound boring and uninispiring with few exceptions. That's just the records.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|