View Single Post
Old 10.05.2012, 02:53 PM   #16281
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i like most fulci. i found lizard in a woman's skin too stupid by fulci standards even, although the soundtrack is worth seeing the movie for. am especially a fan of the city of the living dead. always was a fan of house by the cemetery as a teenager but am worried to watch it again in fear i won't like it anymore, the beyond i don't particularly like. gonna watch don't torture a duckling again sometime, liked it but it's been a long time. his barbarian movie 'conquest' is the dullest thing ever

i haven't seen rosemary's baby but i have the soundtrack LP and it is quite cool indeed, i like it but could potentially get more into it after seeing the picture
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|