View Single Post
Old 07.17.2012, 01:44 PM   #15927
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
Just wait for The Dark Knight Rises instead.

I actually just downloaded TDK (and Godard's Le Mepris) last night. I plan on viewing 'em both today. Do I need to re-watch Batman Begins at all or is it pretty straight-forward? (I've never seen TDK)

---------------------

Also - on the subject of The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - who is this Marc Webb guy they got to direct this!?! Was he selected purely on the pun-worthy last name alone? I'm seriously wondering that.

Why go from someone as infamous as Sam Raimi to some Joe Schmoe who directed an episode of The Office and a 3 Doors Down music video (according to his IMDB)? I really don't understand Hollywood.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|