View Single Post
Old 06.08.2015, 01:38 PM   #971
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.nme.com/news/nwa/86036

Ice Cube reveals plans for NWA live reunion, hints at Dr Dre's involvement

"It's just gonna be a great night," Ice Cube told Rolling Stone. "It's just gonna be one of those 'I wish I were there in LA nights.' And we're gonna rock that shit, no problem."

Special guests Kendrick Lamar, Snoop Dogg and Schoolboy Q have been announced, with fellow NWA members MC Ren and DJ Yella signing up for the show also. Dr Dre has not yet been confirmed, but Ice Cube hinted at his involvement, saying: "You know, if you wish upon a star, you never know." If all four surviving members do reform, it will be their first performance together in 26 years.

NWA formed in 1986 and disbanded in 1991. The group's fifth member Eazy-E passed away in 1995. The band had a partial reunion in 2000, but Yella was not involved.

Speaking to NME, Ice Cube was asked if making the film might inspire either a studio reunion or even a live comeback.

"I'd say don't rule anything out," he replied. "It could happen. Hopefully doing this record project will inspire Dre to make more records again. I think the movie will remind a lot of people the importance of who we were and what we did – including us. We're here to give the people what they want so who knows what will happen after the movie."

What I wouldn't give to be at this gig.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|