View Single Post
Old 05.06.2012, 01:03 PM   #96
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses

The Flaming Lips- The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends. Seriously!!!

Believe it or not, this actually holds together really well!! I've been irritated by their apparent lack of interest in releasing anything that wasn't either a) a novelty item, or b) several thousand dollars and creepy... but this collection of highlights plays really well! If you close your eyes an click your heels, you can almost pretend it's an album!

FL's are the best, and I really prefer actual albums to random one-off collabos and ep's, so 2011 was kind of a let-down year for me. But this almost makes up for it. It sounds like Embryonic, only with more color and variety.

Know what would be even better, though? An actual new Flaming Lips studio album.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|