View Single Post
Old 10.15.2007, 12:33 PM   #52
Lamont Cranston
100%

Lamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's assesLamont Cranston kicks all y'all's asses
Dead-Air, before war with North Vietnam there was the counter-insurgency against the South Vietnamese people, very nasty business, its purpose to do as I explained. (And the whole point in the first place was to stop even the very idea of independent development from spreading through SE Asia, something they handily did when Suharto came to power amidst a blood-bath in 1965)
Quote:
Is this anything to do with why a lot food products use oats these days?
From what I've read, and in the links I provided, it's the Mexican corn and maize being bought to make Ethanol, leaving less of it for the poor to make food.
Quote:
I have to ask, what makes Kissinger butcher?
counter-insurgency (state-terrorism against a population), wars of aggression, overthrowing governments the USA doesn't like and installing friendly dictatorships (thats why Kissinger rarely travels outside the USA, and even then with firm guarantees on his safety, he is wanted for questioning in dozens of countries in relation to murders committed by dictatorships the USA installed or backed), encouraging other countries into wars of aggression, and so on. If you just want a quick summary of this stuff then try the documentary The Trials of Henry Kissinger, based on the Christopher Hitchens book of the same name (written before he went over to the dark side of course).
Lamont Cranston is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|