View Single Post
Old 08.12.2009, 04:35 AM   #10
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski
children of satan

Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard suckaRupert 'Stiles' Stilinski cold hard sucka
Kirk Cameron should be cast as Brother Patrick. Then the movie could be about planes, trains, and automobiles in search of God, not Sonic Youth.

I'd like my bit part to be played by Dudley Moore, and my character changed to an old martini guzzling, red-faced lush--a wise fool--that sheds insight and chomps pizza waiting to see Sonic Youth (or Jesus for that matter) prattling to the herd in a faux British accent...

Jenn, I vote you be played by a gum-smacking Moesha... the story would be more captivating if you were black and faced obstacles in your search of Sonic Youth (or Jesus) because of your race. The title could be changed to No Justice.

Or Frances Bean Cobain could make her screen debut?
Rupert 'Stiles' Stilinski is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|