View Single Post
Old 07.15.2019, 08:02 AM   #113
bloodcrystallisetosand
bad moon rising

bloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's assesbloodcrystallisetosand kicks all y'all's asses
I had a tape with Soul Discharge '99 on one side and Decals by Beefheart on the other. What a C-90 that bad boy was. Happy days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
...where do I go from here?

Anything with Yoshimi in it. OOIOO are choice. Gold & Green was my first LP by them, very highly recommended. Grow Sound Tree is a great track off it if you want to dip a toe in the water. Sounds fuck all like Soul Discharge, mind. Not 100% on more Soul Discharge-ish stuff, but their shift from shambling noise scumfucks to sunworshipping drum circle psych wizards happened over a few years in the mid 90s. Super Roots are kinda the Boredoms' very own SYR series; 6/7/8 cover the transition period and are worth a pop. The whole extended Boredoms family tree is worth investigating. Fucking love that shit dude.
bloodcrystallisetosand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|