View Single Post
Old 12.06.2016, 04:39 PM   #5628
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i though joaquín & co. might enjoy this

http://kotaku.com/meet-the-guy-makin...016-1788954423

Shit. I saw this, I thought I replied to this thread. oops. Anyways...this is dope. I kind of want to do the same(except one just for me). I want to have a cabinet for my own board(when I purchase one). There's these things called Superguns, where it's basically a console for your arcade boards. This guy in Chicago recently started making them and selling them. I want to pick one up and buy a SF3 board, and hopefully others too, but for now I'm simply looking for a reasonably priced SF3 board. So yeah....if I get one I\'m hoping to build a sit down cab similar to the Japanese Candy cabs....that's if I doni't find one on the cheap.

Anyways...I came in here to post some new items I bought. After talking about PC's in this thread, I thought well fuck it. It's about time I upgrade my CPU. So I splurged a little bit.

Asus Motherboard
Intel i5-6600K CPU
16gb ram.

I still have my 120GB SSD and 1TB HDD so...yeah...Also...Microcenter is pretty dope. I'm pretty sure my CPU came out to $150. If I'm not mistaken it was 179.99 over the weekend with $30 off if you buy the mobo with it. But either way....$30 off instantly on top of like another $30 off from rebates....not bad if you ask me.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|