View Single Post
Old 07.21.2015, 06:27 AM   #13
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I haven't heard the Low song (don't think I will until the album is out, that's pretty much my general policy)

This is a great policy and one I've tried to live by when it comes to groups I know. When it comes to groups / music I'm not all that familiar with, I've appreciated the "sneak peaks" provided by many here over the years.

I was hesitant to address your "No Comprende" post as I didn't want this thread to turn into the "back-and-forth" rant where SYG members come with knives out (like in a few other SYG threads).

My best friend is married to a wonderful women who speaks spanish, split time between Mexico/Cuba until 1st Grade when her family legally moved to Texas. Over the years we've had several discussions on the topic and I'm not sure if I'll fully grasp the frustration. This has also been a discussion with people I work with and I shared this Hispanic vs. Latino vs. Spanish video......curious to your thoughts.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|