View Single Post
Old 06.24.2017, 12:11 PM   #313
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
But it'll still be there just like the others.

I'm the same as noise. I have god knows how many comic books/books/films sat waiting to be read/watched but it has to be at the right time for me to read it. Hell, there have been times where my mind has wandered into wanting tor read something else halfway through a book. And not cos I wasn't enjoying the book but cos I'm no longer in the mood.

Chill. He's got the rec and he'll read it.

Yeah, I feel you.

It took me damn near 3 months to read a volume of Walt Simonson's The Mighty Thor... not because I didn't like it, because I totally do, but because I could only make it through a few pages before I wanted to read something completely different.

I shouldn't be so pushy I guess. I just had a really good experience with Saga, and I want other people to have the same experience. But yeah, NR, you do you buddy. Glad you bought #43.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|