View Single Post
Old 02.04.2009, 08:04 PM   #63
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
No one said you did. You were thinkin it

Though, now that you mention it, you constantly feel the need to insert yourself as the primary focus of any thread that even has a 1% connection to animal collective, though, so hey. We know you love Animal Collective, and that's fine and good, but well... it's kinda weeeeeeeeird. i am weird

As for the Fall, there aren't that many threads on them. Because there's not much to debate about, I guess. The Fall's shittiest song could destroy Animal Collective's most beautiful, breathtaking moment any day. Just sayin'.

do not agree. and there's no way this is true.
i think a lot of you guys fall for a certain aesthetic really hard, and then get stubborn about it

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|