View Single Post
Old 08.16.2012, 07:42 PM   #1730
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
RVP at MU is gonna be fascinating. Like you, I think his injury problems could well resurface but if he clicks he could easily become their new Van Nistleroy.

Spurs are in the most interesting position, though. AVB is a big risk and if they don't get off to a good start I can see the fans turning on him big style. He's still too young, for me. Not in terms of what he knows but in his general demeanor. He's sort of lucky that the Spurs dressing room seems far less potentially volatile than Chelsea's.

The other team I'm really interested in is Newcastle. Pardew seems to divide people but I think he's the real deal and he's building a really strong squad. And hate him though we must, a lot of thanks for that has to go to Mike Ashley.

West Ham's defence is ok but it's not as strong as you might expect from an Allardyce team. Tomkins at 4.5 isn't a bad buy, though. More generally, WH will be in a relegation battle from the beginning to the end. The only ray of real hope for me is Vaz Te and the fact that at least the dressing room seems together under Sam. But even he's not seen the way our board performs when things start going wrong. They behaved themselves last season because everything went roughly according to plan, but expect some massive Sullivan-Brady-Gold media fireworks if WH are in the bottom three come Christmas. Sullivan especially is as mad as a nail.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|