View Single Post
Old 06.10.2018, 05:52 PM   #4162
Robert Schunk
the end of the ugly

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
I don't know if anyone else here is experiencing the same thing I am, as I am currently watching my local CBS station, and they just had trouble presenting a live broadcast relating to the Singapore Summit, whereas this morning I was watching my local NBC station's live coverage of President Trump's arrival in Singapore, and saw that it was cut off from the moment the President appeared in the doorway of Air Force One until he was down on the tarmac shaking hands, denying us viewers the sight of his dramatic descent down the stairs. At that time, the screen was filled with a black screen with a white Singapore logo in the middle. Is anyone else aware of any apparent manipulation of images proceeding from this historic event?
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|