View Single Post
Old 02.23.2017, 12:08 PM   #6843
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony

My Sonic Youth collection is basically non-existent anymore. Have some records, was able to save my Psychic Hearts Vinyl.. but all the shirts, the rare trinkets, VHS', cassettes,... gone.

FUCK.

I feel like we should start a GoFundMe campaign for you. That's fucking devastating. I'm so so sorry.

When I lost my SY albums, I didn't have a ton of money, and was inching my way through school. I did the least responsible thing possible and used my paycheck and a chunk of savings to go out and at least replace all the studio albums, like, as soon as I physically could. Now I probably wouldn't make the same call, but then it felt imparitive. Also, the SY stuff was stolen, so that made it worse. I never fully rebuilt my vinyl collection.

I'm giving you rep because you're a fucking trooper.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|