View Single Post
Old 04.02.2013, 10:54 AM   #77
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
The problem is that it all rides on the back of insurance companies whose bottom line concern is raking in as much $$ as possible. Socialized medicine, for all it's drawbacks, (and what does not have drawbacks) emphasizes the most good for the most people, or should.

forcing people to buy health insurance does nto lower health costs. it does not guarantee medical care, it does not provide the indigent and poor with health care. what it does is make it a state law that we have to purchase something.
I find that bullshit in the extreme.

Imagine if, instead of the local government's paying for public schools outright, they instead just passed a law stating that people had to pay for "insurance" in case their kids needed schooling. is that not just stupid and needlessly bureaucratic?