View Single Post
Old 09.08.2017, 10:02 AM   #49112
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Lol at Bush/Rush.

It's not that I expect anyone to like what I'm posting about, it's just some of the dismissive comments. Like I said I'm at least trying to put thought and effort into what I'm listening to and sharing it here, which if think better than just posting an album cover and no comment. I mean if reactions were "never liked that band and here's why" that's one thing. When the response is something like soup's meme literally telling me to stop it makes me question why I would put in the effort to make a thoughtful post. That's all.

^^ He's talking about me you guys. Right, NR? Cuz I put in effort and engage? Cuz I'll shoot the shit about the music even when I think it's shit, and not bust your balls about it?

I'm pretty sure he's nodding.

Be more like me, assholes.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|