View Single Post
Old 09.08.2017, 09:57 AM   #49111
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be a dig at me or him or what. But I have to tell you guys, it was a lot more fun around here back when we all had different tastes and it was like... okay to discuss them. This thread is called "what are you listening to?" right? Like, I thought that's the question we were supposed to answer. Whatever I'm listening to, I've been putting in the effort to write up my thoughts here. But when I'm met with little memes saying "stop talking about that" it's encouraging me to just not bother posting my thoughts here.

Remember back in the day when atsonic would talk in depth about Korn? Or DrEugene would rave about ICP? Regardless how you felt about Korn or ICP, it was really interesting to me to hear thoughtfulness applied to music that normally isn't discussed that way. And personally I found the diversity interesting. But if it's preferred that we all only post in this thread as long as we're discussing some specific list of "SYG Approved" bands then whatever.

Hey, fuck that shit man. Half of these losers still think Kanye is millennial Puff Daddy. Hah. Don't worry about it.

If someone bites you, bite back. I think it's all in good fun anyway. Just say, "Shut the fuck, Soup Nazi," and keep doing your thing. He'll shut the fuck at least for a while. He has Wilco bobbleheads to polish.

I like reading people's thoughts on music even when I hate the music. And to be perfectly clear, I do strongly dislike a lot of the stuff you talk about (like Bush), but who gives a shit? I still read what you have to say about it.

"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum, bitches!"
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|